(1) Extensive Reading in the Real World; (2) Critical Thinking in Language Teaching
Date: Saturday, December 13th, 2014 Time: 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: (1) Bettina Begole; (2) Tremain Xenos
(1) Extensive Reading in the Real World, by Bettina Begole
Extensive reading has a proven track record, but what about with low-level students or limited resources? This presentation will show you some easy ways to integrate it into your existing classes.
(2) Critical Thinking in Language Teaching, by Tremain Xenos
Details later at Okayama JALT's website.
Organization: Okayama Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Okayama JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 500 yen
Venue: Seishin Notre Dame University, Logos Hall 7-2
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Okayama JALT
Email QR Code: