English Activities for Intercultural Awareness
Date: Sunday, November 16th, 2014 Time: 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Speaker: Jon Dujmovich (Aichi University and director of Imagination Ink)
Jon Dujmovich will demonstrate how to incorporate intercultural activities, adjusted for language ability and stage of intercultural development, into a language curriculum. Participants will be introduced to some basic intercultural development concepts and will take part in hands on activities and discussion for classes of young learners, children, adolescents, and adult learners.
Organization: ETJ Aichi (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Aichi)
Cost: ETJ Members: 500 yen
Non-members: 1000 yen
Venue: Nagoya International Center-NIC
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Aichi
Email QR Code: