Peace as a Global Language Conference:
Peace as a Global Language Conference 2014 (day 1 of 2)
Date: Saturday, December 6th, 2014 Time: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Speaker: TBA. Call for papers due October 31st
Peace as a Global Language will be held on December 6th and 7th at Kobe Gakuin University, Port Island Campus, Japan. PGL 2014, Conflict Management: Peace in the community, appeals to all those wishing to come together and work towards peace. The Conference offers an exciting line-up of presentations, workshops and posters focusing on peace activism and education. We cordially invite scholars, teachers, peace activists, students and members of the community interested in these issues and more to join us in Kobe for discussion, debate and contemplation, and to come together to realise our potential as co-inhabitants of a shrinking planet. Please see the PGL website for details.
Organization: Peace as a Global Language Conference
Cost: Pre-registration by November 22nd: Two Days: 5,500 yen; One Day: 3,500 yen
Venue: Kobe Gakuin University, Port Island Campus
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Peace as a Global Language Conference
Email QR Code:
This event is co-sponsored by: