CALL SIG of JALT:
JALTCALL 2015 Language Learning Technologies and Learner Autonomy (day 3 of 3)
Date: Sunday, June 7th, 2015 Time: 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Speaker: Keynote Speaker: Ema Ushioda (University of Warwick); Plenary Speaker: Rab Paterson (International Christian University)
The JALTCALL 2015 conference will be held June 5-7 at Kyushu Sangyo University in Fukuoka, Japan. The theme of the conference is "Language Learning Technologies and Learner Autonomy." The annual JALTCALL international conference is a great place to find out how to use technology in a teaching environment for the sake of both the teacher and the learner.
- Pre-conference workshops: June 5, 2015
- Conference: June 6-7, 2015
For details, please see the JALTCALL SIG site.
Organization: Computer-Assisted Language Learning Special Interest Group, Japan Association for Language Teaching (CALL SIG of JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: 12,000 yen
Non-members: 14,000 yen
Venue: Kyushu Sangyo University, Fukuoka
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact CALL SIG of JALT
Email QR Code: