Focus on Drama
Date: Saturday, January 10th, 2015 Time: 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Dawn Kobayashi (sponsored by CUE SIG)
A workshop on how to use drama as the main teaching methodology in university English classes. The presenter will introduce conflict dramas. The presentation will be of interest to those wishing to use drama in the classroom, and those seeking to move away from textbook teaching to offer students more autonomy.
Organization: Nagasaki Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Nagasaki JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: Free
Non-members: 1,000 yen, free for students
Venue: Dejima Koryu Kaikan
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Nagasaki JALT
Email QR Code: