ETJ Chiba December Workshop
Date: Sunday, December 14th, 2014 Time: 1:30 PM - 4:30 PM
Speaker: Various, facilitated by Yuco Kikuchi
13:00 Doors open
13:30 Sharing Session: Looking back on 2014: What I learned at ETJ Expo, JALT 2014 and in my class.
Attendees will share what they have learned this year, new materials and/or teaching tips.
14:00 Craft Workshop by Maribel Ramos
- Christmas tree
- Christmas Wreath
- pop-up Christmas Card
Please bring scissors, glue, double sided tape and old newspaper.
15:50 Party Games
16:20 Wrap up
Organization: ETJ Chiba (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Chiba)
Cost: ETJ Members: 500 yen
Non-members: 1,000 yen
Venue: Shin-Koiwa Chiku Center (5 min. walk from JR Shin-Koiwa station on the Sobu Line) Address: 2-17-1 Shin-Koiwa, Katsushika-ku Phone: 03-3653-7141
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Chiba
Email QR Code:
Phone (home): 043-251-0027