JALT International Conference:
JALT2015: 41st Annual International Conference on Language Teaching and Learning and Educational Materials Exhibition (day 3 of 4)
Date: Sunday, November 22nd, 2015 Time: Time TBA
Speaker: The Call for proposals deadline is Feb 15th, 2015.
JALT's 41st Annual International Conference on Language Teaching and Learning & Educational Materials Exhibition will be held from Friday, November 20th to Monday, November 23rd, 2015 at the Shizuoka Convention & Arts Center "Granship." The call for papers deadline is February 15th, 2015; please see the JALT 2015 Call for Papers for details.
Organization: The Annual International Conference of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (JALT International Conference)
Cost: see the conference website for details
Venue: Shizuoka Convention and Arts Center "Granship", Shizuoka City, Shizuoka Prefecture
Location: Shizuoka City, Shizuoka Prefecture, Japan
Add this to iCal
Add to Outlook
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact JALT International Conference
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 03-3837-1630
Email QR Code: