5th Presentation Session of the Research Station on Innovative and Global Tertiary English Education
Date: Friday, November 28th, 2014 Time: 4:30 PM - 6:00 PM
Speaker: Shinichi Hashimoto (UEC Tokyo), Jie Shi (UEC Tokyo), Takeshi Tarui (UEC Tokyo), Milan Hodoscek (National Institute of Chemistry, Slovenia), Siegfreid Hoefinger (Vienna University of Technology, Austri
The event will consist of 2 research reporting sessions and a special session by Dr. Hodoscek and Dr. Hoefinger for sharing about "Using English as a lingua franca in international scietific research and communication". The first reporting session by Hashimoto and Shi will be on "Assessing the vocabulary size of Japanese university students in an EST program" and the second session by Tarui will be on "Phonetic factors for improving presentation among Japanese university students".
Cost: free (no reservations necessary)
Venue: UEC Tokyo, Building East 1, Room 705
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Email QR Code: