ETJ Tokyo Workshop: New School Year My Share
Date: Sunday, March 15th, 2015 Time: 2:30 PM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Various (could be you)
New School Year My Share. Do you have a lesson or activity that you recommend using with a new group of students?, Please come along and share your ideas for the new school year. You can have a slot of time from 5 to 30 minutes long. Please preregister and book your presentation slot by sending an e-mail to Nicky Sekino at: email@example.com.
Organization: ETJ Tokyo (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Tokyo)
Venue: 22F, Shinagawa Intercity Tower A, 2-15-1 Konan, Minato-ku, Tokyo. 3 minutes on foot from the Konan Exit of Shinagawa Station (Yamanote Line, Keihin Kyuko Line)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Tokyo
Email QR Code: