YoJALT December MyShare
Date: Saturday, December 20th, 2014 Time: 1:30 PM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Several presenters
Our annual end-of-year MyShare is around the corner! Please come out and join us as we share activities, tips and apps that make our teaching better. We have 10 presenters signed up, but walk-ins welcome! Each presenter will speak for 10 minutes, followed by 5 minutes for questions. Presentation Schedule (Walk-ins will be added to the end of the list)
- Jennie Roloff Rothman (Designing Rubrics)
- Chuck Hubenthal (Teaching Daily Activities)
- Maho Sano (Name Card Notes as a Tool to Hear Students? Voices)
- Paul Raine (Submitting, Grading and Feeding Back Reports Digitally)
- Dan Ferreira (Using Google Docs for a Writing ePortfolio)
- Paul Nehls (Improvisation Activities for the Classroom)
- Swati Raj (Four Skills EFL course for Japanese University Learners Based on Learning Styles)
- Ritsuko Rita (Developing Critical Thinking Skills Through an Academic Writing Course)
- Frederick Bacala (Sim City in English)
- Jeremiah Dutch (Collaborative Dictation)
Organization: Yokohama Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Yokohama JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1000 yen
Venue: Yokohama Youth Centre, under Kannai Hall (Dai 2 Kenshu-shitsu) (map)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Yokohama JALT
Email QR Code:
Email QR Code: