Pacific Rim Objective Measurement Symposium (PROMS) 2015 (Main conference day 2 of 3)
Date: Sunday, August 23rd, 2015 Time: Time TBA
Speaker: Various speakers
PROMS is the annual non-governmental professional symposium of the Pacific Rim Objective Measurement Society, established to promote objective measurement and contribute to the research and development of Rasch measurement in the Pacific Rim. The symposium is a forum for the sharing of new knowledge and new applications of the Rasch model with the international community. In addition to featured speakers, presentations, and panel discussions, workshops on Rasch measurement are attached to PROMS meetings. Workshops will be held August 20 and 21, and the main conference will be held from August 22 through 24. For more information, please see the PROMS 2015 webpage.
Organization: Pacific Rim Objective Measurement Symposium (PROMS)
Venue: Kyushu Sangyo University in Fukuoka
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.