Chulalongkorn University Language Institute:
CULI International Conference 2015 ESP: Needs, Pedagogy, and Assessment (day 2 of 2)
Date: Friday, October 30th, 2015 Time: Time TBA
Speaker: Several speakers. Call for papers due April 30th.
Chulalongkorn University Language Institute (CULI) is a language institution that has been committed to providing the best quality English language learning environment for Thai students and the general public. Given our commitment to equipping Thai students with the language skills needed to meet the challenges of today's global competitive environment, the mission of the CULI International Conference is to provide an opportunity for ELT educators and language professionals both in Thailand and within the region to come together and discuss the methods and practices that will best enhance the quality of English language education in Thailand. We are committed to actively facilitating educators and professionals in the field of ELT to take steps to provide innovative, high quality and inclusive English language teaching and learning experiences for their students. With a focus on workshops and presentations, the CULI International Conference will be a platform for ELT professionals to share their ideas and experience in teaching English within ASEAN and beyond in order to facilitate a better understanding amongst participants of the need for ELT instruction and to provide frameworks for a systematic way of teaching and researching English both in Thailand and across the region. Invited speakers of the conference are:
- Liam Morgan (University of Technology, Sydney)
- Lindsay Miller (City University of Hong Kong)
- Donna Brinton (University of Southern California, USA)
- Mae-Ran Park (Pukyong National University, South Korea)
- Prapod Assavavirulhakarn (Chulalongkorn University, Thailand)
The call for papers is due April 30th, 2015. Please see the conference website for details.
Organization: Chulalongkorn University Language Institute
Cost: THB 3,600 (before Jun 30, 2015), THB 4,200 (before Oct 16, 2015), THB 5,000 (on-site, cash only)
Venue: Pullman Bangkok King Power Hotel, Bangkok, Thailand (map)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Chulalongkorn University Language Institute
Email QR Code: