Date: Sunday, January 25th, 2015 Time: 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Barry Ratzliff (Hokkaido International School), Shannon Koga (Hokkaido International School), Tim Greer (Kobe University)
All are welcome to join us for a three part program that considers what it means to be bilingual. Part I features a talk on bilingualism in education. Part II showcases an interactive Q+A panel featuring multiple perspectives on bilingualism. Part III presents a talk on bilingual identity in interaction. Participants may come and go between presentations. Presentations will be in English, Japanese or will be bilingual.
Schedule at a glance:
- Part I. (2:00 - 3:00 p.m.) Bilingualism in Education
- Part II. (3:00 - 3:40 p.m.) Interactive Question and Answer Panel
- Part III. (4:00 - 5:00 p.m.) Doing Bilinguality in Interaction
Organization: Hokkaido Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Hokkaido JALT)
Venue: Sapporo International Communications Plaza
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Hokkaido JALT
Email QR Code: