The New Academic Year: Resolutions, Reflections and Revelations from the Classroom
Date: Sunday, February 15th, 2015 Time: 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Various speakers
Join a casual roundtable discussion to share your professional achievements and/or challenges from the classroom in 2014 and some of your teaching objectives for the new academic year at this most convenient of venues, just across from Kintetsu Nara Station. Attendees will be given the floor for approximately 10 minutes and are encouraged to bring along sample materials, reports or even items of realia to convey their experiences as we reflect on observations in a supportive setting with friends and colleagues. This is an ideal opportunity to meet and mingle with your fellow Nara JALT members, new and old alike. We would be delighted to have the company of members from any of the surrounding chapters and guests will of course be welcomed. We hope to see you there!
Organization: Nara Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Nara JALT)
Venue: Nara Ken Chusho Kigyo Kaikan (map)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Nara JALT
Email QR Code: