2015 Spring We Can! ELT Forum
Date: Sunday, February 15th, 2015 Time: 12:30 PM - 4:50 PM
Speaker: Yasuko Hirata, David Staggs
There will be several interesting presentations packed with teaching tips that you can use in your classes right away. Please see the web page for more details.
Organization: Matsuka Phonics
Cost: 2,000 yen
Venue: IMY Hall 8F
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Matsuka Phonics
Email QR Code: