Teaching Kids: Art or Skill?
Date: Sunday, February 15th, 2015 Time: 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Speaker: Eric Kane
Anyone who has spent time in a young learner environment knows that it can be quite a challenge on many levels. In addition to demanding a tremendous amount of patience and planning to be successful, it also takes a certain, "something." Is that something more of an art or a skill? In this 2-part presentation we will look at what it takes to be successful children's teacher, followed by fun and practical activities and tips to help you to become an "artist" in the classroom.
Organization: Niigata Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Niigata JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 500 yen
Venue: Tokimeito Meeting Center (PLAKA 1 Building 2nd floor)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Niigata JALT
Email QR Code: