Vocabulary SIG of JALT:
2015 Vocabulary Symposium
Date: Saturday, June 20th, 2015 Time: 8:30 AM - 6:30 PM
Speaker: Featured Discussants: Stuart Webb and Rie Koizume
Two Symposii of four speakers and one discussant along with poster presentations of Vocabulary SIG members during lunch.
- 8:15 ~ Registration & poster setup
- 9:15 to 9:45 Plenary: Stuart Webb (University of Western Ontario)
- 10:00 to 12:10 Symposium 1: Vocabulary Assessment
- 12:20 to 13:50 Lunch and poster session
- 14:00 to 16:10 Symposium 2: Vocabulary Teaching and Learning
- Breakout sessions
- 18:30 ~ Conference Dinner (held at Molto Buono, near Hakata Stn)
Please see the symposium web page for details.
Organization: Vocabulary Special Interest Group, Japan Association for Language Teaching (Vocabulary SIG of JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: (Vocab SIG Members) 1,500 yen
Non-members: 2,500 yen for non-Vocab SIG Members
Venue: Kyushu Sangyo University, Fukuoka, Japan (map
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Vocabulary SIG of JALT
Email QR Code: