Teaching English in English: Grammar, Vocabulary and Extensive Reading in an All-English Classroom
Date: Saturday, February 14th, 2015 Time: 1:30 PM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Rob Peacock (Oxford University Press)
This is a co-sponsored meeting with PIGATE
Organization: NanKyu Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (NanKyu JALT)
Venue: Kumamoto Gakuen Building No.11, the first floor English Lounge
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact NanKyu JALT
Email QR Code: