Back to School: My Share and Discussion
Date: Sunday, March 1st, 2015 Time: 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Speaker: round table discussion
Want to start the new school year off on the right foot? Then come to our March 1st Sunday workshop, Back to School: My Share & Discussion, where we will share and discuss the successes and challenges from this school year to better prepare ourselves for the next one. In Session A, we will introduce our favorite activities, stories, games or promotional strategies. Then in Session B, we will discuss our challenges, goals or other topics of interest. After the workshop, please join us for lunch at a nearby restaurant to socialize. So, whether you are a rookie or a veteran, assistant teacher or school owner, please come share with us.
Organization: ETJ Aichi (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Aichi)
Cost: ETJ Members: 500 yen
Non-members: 1000 yen
Venue: Nagoya International Center, 4th floor, Dai 3 Kenshushitsu
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Aichi
Email QR Code: