Back to School Bonanza! Teaching ideas, materials exchange and BBQ dinner.
Date: Sunday, April 21st, 2002 Time: 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: various speakers
Get a fresh start for the new school year with teaching ideas from fellow JALT members. Each speaker will talk for 15 minutes. Bring teaching materials that are sitting unused on your shelves to trade with other teachers. Then, continue the fun with a BBQ dinner.
Dinner: 18:00-20:00 at Chosen Hanten, (350-5 Kamesato-machi, Maebashi); 3500 yen. RSVP Renee Sawazaki firstname.lastname@example.org by April 14.
Organization: Gunma Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Gunma JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free (for the meeting, not the BBQ)
Venue: meeting location: Maebashi Institute of Technology (Maebashi Koka Daigaku; 460-1 Kamisadori, Maebashi);
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Gunma JALT
Email QR Code: