Extensive Reading SIG of JALT:
The 8th Annual Extensive Reading Seminar
Date: Sunday, June 21st, 2015 Time: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Speaker: Keynote speakers David Beglar (Temple University Japan) and Takayuki Nakanishi (Dokkyo University)
The Extensive Reading Seminar is an annual gathering of language instructors focusing on research and practice related to Extensive Reading. You can find details on the seminar website.
Organization: Extensive Reading Special Interest Group, Japan Association for Language Teaching (Extensive Reading SIG of JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: 1,000 yen pre-registration; 2,000 yen onsite (for JALT ER SIG or JERA members)
Non-members: 2,000 yen preregistration; 3,000 yen onsite
Venue: Seinan Jo Gakuin University, Kitakyushu (map)
Location: Kitakyushu City, Fukuoka Prefecture, Japan
Add this to iCal
Add to Outlook
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Extensive Reading SIG of JALT
Email QR Code: