Poster Sessions: Meet Nagasaki JALT Executive
Date: Sunday, April 12th, 2015 Time: 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Thom W. Rawson (Nagasaki Int'l U), Karen Masatsugu (Kwassui Women's U), Luc Roberge (Nagasaki Junior College), Brendan Van Deusen (Nagasaki Int'l U), John Patrick Owatari-Dorgan (Nagasaki Int'l U)
To kick of the 2015 school year, please come and join our April meeting and meet our Nagasaki JALT executive. Better yet, find out what these people are doing when they aren't busy organizing local JALT events. Our executive staff have volunteered to give poster presentations in a round-robin format showcasing some of the research fields and experiences at the university level. The topics on the agenda for April?s meeting include:
- Making a Digital Textbook
- 4-Corner Presentations
- From Classroom to Community
- Vocabulary Learning with Technology: Quizlet and Moodle
- Designing an Online Writing Curriculum
Join in the discussion and meet new faces. Get new ideas for your classroom and share your own as well. Come and see what being a part of JALT is all about firsthand while learning something new.
Organization: Nagasaki Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Nagasaki JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1,000 yen (free for students and first-time JET programme participants)
Venue: Dejima Koryu Kaikan 5F, 2-11 Dejimamachi, Nagasaki
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Nagasaki JALT
Email QR Code: