Beyond the Red: Approaches to Student Writing Feedback
Date: Sunday, April 19th, 2015 Time: 2:15 PM - 4:40 PM
Speaker: Junko Otoshi (Okayama University), Luke Draper (Ehime University)
This presentation considers various effective methods of feedback beyond comments written in red pen. The first speaker will present a case study and student evaluation of peer feedback workshops. The second speaker will discuss a project in which upperclassmen have been trained to advise students on their writing.
Organization: Matsuyama Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Matsuyama JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1,000 yen
Venue: M33, Aidai Muse, Ehime University (map)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Matsuyama JALT
Email QR Code:
Phone (home): 089-946-0885
Phone (work): 089-931-6211