Temple University Japan:
TUJ Tokyo Distinguished Lecturer Series: Applications of Corpus Linguistics in Language Materials Design and In-Class Teaching and Learning
Date: Saturday, May 23rd, 2015 Time: 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Laurence Anthony (Waseda University, Japan)
This course introduces the principles of corpus linguistics and explains how corpus approaches can be applied in the design of language materials and the development of innovative language teaching and learning approaches.
The Temple University Distinguished Lecturer Series brings internationally-recognized TESOL scholars to TUJ for intensive weekend seminars. Each seminar can be taken for elective credit for the master's and doctoral degrees. The first three hours of each Saturday session are free and open to the public. Weekend seminars are free for M.S.Ed. and Ed.D. alumni of Temple University, Japan Campus; the fee for other weekend auditors is 13,000 yen. Please see the TUJ Distinguished Lecturer Series for full details.
Organization: Temple University Japan
Cost: free for the first 3 hours
Venue: Temple University Japan, Tokyo map
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Temple University Japan
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 03-5441-9800