Writing EFL Materials for the Japanese Market: A Focus on Materials for Japanese Teachers
Date: Sunday, May 10th, 2015 Time: 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Diane Hawley Nagatomo
In her three-part presentation, Diane will talk about her 20-year experience of EFL materials writing, from her start to her latest textbook that will be published next year. She will talk about the type of textbooks she has written, offer advice on important issues to consider when writing for Japanese university EFL classes, and the challenges she is facing with her latest textbook.
Organization: Hiroshima Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Hiroshima JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1-Day members: 500 yen; Students: 200 yen
Venue: Hiroshima Peace Park, 3F Conference Room (map)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Hiroshima JALT
Email QR Code:
Email QR Code: