TEAP: A Model For The Revision Of Japan's University Entrance Exam System
Date: Sunday, June 28th, 2015 Time: 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Michael Todd Fouts (Eiken Foundation of Japan)
The Test of English for Academic Purposes (TEAP) is a university admissions test developed jointly by the Eiken Foundation of Japan and Sophia University. TEAP has the explicit goal of providing a model for the revision of the widely varying approaches to university English entrance exams in Japan. The presenter, as one of the test's designers, will talk from an insider's perspective about the development of TEAP, describe its content, and explain why it has the potential to revolutionize Japan's English education.
Organization: Hiroshima Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Hiroshima JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1-Day members: 500 yen; Students: 200 yen
Venue: Hiroshima Peace Park, 3F Conference Room (map)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Hiroshima JALT
Email QR Code:
Email QR Code: