Cultural Appropriacy in Teacher Training and ELT Methodology for the Japanese Education System
Date: Saturday, April 6th, 2002 Time: 1:30 PM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Anthony Crooks, Miyagi University of Education
The presenter wishes to examine the needs for those involved in the training of teachers and development of ELT programs within Japan to formulate approaches that are both practical and effective within the social and educational context in this country. While suggestions for how this may be achieved will be provided, feedback and suggestions from the audience are also welcome.
Organization: Yamagata Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Yamagata JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 800 yen
Venue: Yamagata Kajo Kominkan (t: 0236-43-2687)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Yamagata JALT
Phone (home): 0238-85-2468
Email QR Code: