CEFR and Language Portfolio SIG of JALT:
Second Conference on Critical, constructive assessment of CEFR-based language teaching in Japan and beyond (CriConCef)
Date: Saturday, June 6th, 2015 Time: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Prof. Yukio Tono (CEFR-J, TUFS)
Critically and constructively assessing implementations of the CEFR and the Language Portfolio in Japan and beyond has been the topic of our MEXT-funded Kaken project. This conference aims at giving an overview of the work done this far. If you yourself are using the CEFR or the Language Portfolio or have any interest in its uses, you are most welcome to join the conference. This conference is entirely free of charge. If you would like to attend the conference, please email by Wednesday, June 2nd to register (please indicate your name and affiliation, with a subject line "CriConCef event registration") Registration for the workshops required by June 2nd, 2015. If you have any questions, please contact the conference chair: Maria Gabriela Schmidt.
This conference is funded by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (project no.26370624) from the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science, and organized by members of the Framework & Language Portfolio Special Interest Group (FLP SIG) of JALT. In cooperation with JALT Tokyo, West Tokyo, and Yokohama Chapters & JALT CUE SIG.
Organization: CEFR and Language Portfolio Special Interest Group of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (CEFR and Language Portfolio SIG of JALT)
Venue: Tokai University - Takanawa Campus (near Shinagawa, map)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact CEFR and Language Portfolio SIG of JALT
Email QR Code:
This event is co-sponsored by: