Monthly PIGATE meeting
Date: Saturday, May 9th, 2015 Time: 1:30 PM - 4:30 PM
Speaker: Mio Ehara (Kumamoto Kita HS), Tomomi Nishioka (Kikuchi Kita JHS), Hisao Kobori (Koshi JHS)
The monthly PIGATE meeting will feature three secondary teachers presenting on various topics. Mio Ebara will discuss Canadian approaches to reading education that she saw in her one year stay there, Tomomi Nishioka will discuss Akira Toyama's English Grammar textbook, while Hisao Kobori will introduce his use of Extensive reading at his JHS.
Organization: NanKyu Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (NanKyu JALT)
Venue: Kumamoto Gakuen University, Oe 2 chome 5-1 Building 1, English Lounge 1F
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact NanKyu JALT
Email QR Code: