PIGATE meeting (cosponsored with NanKyu JALT)
Date: Saturday, June 13th, 2015 Time: 1:30 PM - 4:30 PM
Speaker: Hiroshi Fukushima and Rick Lavin (Prefectural University of Kumamoto)
Hiroshi Fukushima will discuss his current research into shadowing as a technique to improve listening for Japanese learners of English.
Organization: NanKyu Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (NanKyu JALT)
Venue: Kumamoto Gakuen University, Oe 2 chome 5-1, Building 1, English Lounge 1F
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact NanKyu JALT
Email QR Code: