Hiroshima JALT 2015 Mini-Conference and Book Fair
Date: Sunday, December 6th, 2015 Time: 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Speaker: Call for proposals due Sept 30
Hiroshima JALT invites you to submit a proposal to make a presentation at our Mini-Conference & Book Fair. The conference will be held on Sunday, December 6th 2015 at the YMCA in downtown Hiroshima. We are now accepting presentation proposals. The deadline for submitting proposals is September 30, 2015 at midnight JST. Proposals related to teaching language to children, young adults, and adults are preferred. Proposals (and presentations) may be submitted in either English or Japanese. Please be aware that all presentations at this year's mini-conference should be 45 minutes in length. Presentation timing is at the discretion of the presenter, but should include at least 5 minutes for Q & A. Those interested should see the proposal submission form.
Organization: Hiroshima Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Hiroshima JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: To be announced
Venue: Hiroshima YMCA 7-11 Hatchobori, Naka-ku, Hiroshima 730-8523 (map)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Hiroshima JALT
Email QR Code:
Email QR Code: