Asia-Pacific Virtual Exchange Association (APVEA) 2015
Date: Saturday, July 18th, 2015 Time: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Melinda Dooly (Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona), Thom Rawson (Nagasaki International University)
Come and learn how virtual exchange is connecting students across the world. This is a good opportunity to hear from teachers who are collaborating across borders. You can catch up with the latest ideas and opportunities for your students to use English to communicate with students in other countries through online exchange. The program will include individual papers, symposia, workshops, presentations, and posters. The theme for the conference is "Borderless Communication Now - Theory and Practice."
Organization: Hokkaido Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Hokkaido JALT)
Venue: Muroran Institute of Technology, Buildings C & A
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Hokkaido JALT
Email QR Code: