Summer Moodle Workshop
Date: Saturday, July 18th, 2015 Time: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Masumi Kameda (Tokyo University of Science, Yamaguchi)
Jointly held with the Asia Pacific Virtual Exchange Association's (APVEA) inaugural conference. Theme: Learning from each other & giving back to the community! Do you use Moodle in your classes? Do you want to use Moodle but need to learn more first? This conference gives you the opportunity to share how you are using Moodle and learn from others about the wonders of this free online learner management system. If you would like to present, please submit your abstract via the Moodle site by June 7. You'll need to register and submit at bgettings.com/moodle26. This year we will also have a special workshop on how to use Moodle in the math classroom. Prof. Kameda will do this workshop in Japanese so if you have any colleagues who are interested in using e-learning tools in their math classes, please pass this information on to them also.
Organization: Hokkaido Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Hokkaido JALT)
Venue: Muroran Institute of Technology, Buildings C & A
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Hokkaido JALT
Email QR Code: