Nakasendo English Conference 2015
Date: Sunday, July 19th, 2015 Time: 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Speaker: Various speakers
The Nakasendo English Conference is an ever-expanding, multi-organizational English conference based on mutual support and collaboration. It is an annual event inaugurated in 2008. Theme: Change
There are three reasons for Nakasendo to exist:
- Helping teachers gain awareness of what is happening at all levels of English education, not just their own
- Supporting young teachers' organizations that have proven dynamic and innovative in our field
- Improving relations and exchange opportunities between Japanese and foreign teachers of English
If you feel that these goals support the educational community you wish to be a part of, we ask for your participation. If you feel that your completed research, reports, classroom methods or materials reflect how you have responded to or initiated change, we ask for you to speak and share.
Answer the Call
The Nakasendo English Conference would like your MyShare (15 minute) and Short Format (30 minute) workshops, discussion, and presentations. Poster Presentations may also be submitted. If you think it's worth our time, please submit. If it's your first time - Congratulations! You're in. To submit a presentation proposal for Nakasendo 2015, please use the online submissions form. The call for proposals ends July 1st.
Organization: Saitama Chapter (formerly known as Omiya Chapter) of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Saitama JALT)
Venue: UPDATED VENUE: Citizen Hall Urawa (access info)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Saitama JALT
Email QR Code: