School Owners Workshop
Date: Sunday, June 28th, 2015 Time: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Richard Graham (CEO, GenkiEnglish.com)
Want more students? To crush the competition? And have an amazing work-life balance? That's what we're aiming for in this brand new full day business orientated workshop for school owners - or those who'd like to start their own school. No singing. No dancing. Just lots and lots of hard questions (and even I won't know all the answers.) You'll walk out with your head buzzing with ideas and a crystal clear picture of exactly what to do to take your school to the next level. Whether that's to get to 150 students or a multi million dollar empire.
Organization: Genki English: GenkiEnglish.com (GenkiEnglish.com)
Cost: GenkiEnglish.com Members: 7,000 yen
Non-members: 9,000 yen
Venue: 810-0004 2F NOF Tenjin Minami Bldg, Gina & Partners 3-6-15 Watanabe-Dori, Chuo-ku, Tenjin, Fukuoka (map)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.