The 42nd (2015) JACET Summer Seminar (day 3 of 3)
Date: Thursday, August 20th, 2015 Time: 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Speaker: Mark Pegrum (The U. of Western Australia), Glenn Stockwell (Waseda University), Hiroyuki Obari (Aoyama Gakuin U.) Call for papers due July 6th
Japan Association of College English Teachers (JACET) invites you all to its 42nd Summer Seminar. This exciting event will be held in Kusatsu (Gunma Prefecture), August 18-20, 2015. The theme of the Seminar: Mobile learning in and out of the classroom: Balancing blended language learner training. This conference features internationally-known CALL authorities: Mark Pegrum, Glenn Stockwell and Hiroyuki Obari.
- Registration deadline: July 6, 2015.
- Call for papers deadline: July 6th, 2015.
For all inquiries and to download applicaiton form, contact JACET main office at jacet.org
Organization: Japan Association of College English Teachers (National JACET)
Cost: Seminar participation fee is 16,000 yen incluidng lunch on August 19th.
Venue: Kusatsu Sky Land Hotel, Kusatsu Town, Gunma Prefecture
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact National JACET
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 03-3268-9686