July Pigate meeting: Student iPad Presentations for the Language Classroom: A basic introduction
Date: Saturday, July 11th, 2015 Time: 1:30 PM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Joseph Tomei (Kumamoto Gakuen University)
This meeting will feature the ins and outs of linking up Google drive with iPads for student presentations. Several students from the speaker's 2nd year speaking class at Kumamoto Gakuen University will give iPad presentations they have developed in the class and the speaker will describe how this can be done as a small group activity not only with iPads, but smartphones as well.
Organization: NanKyu Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (NanKyu JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: free for first visit
Venue: Kumamoto Gakuen University, Bld 1, English Lounge
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact NanKyu JALT
Email QR Code: