Put Your Pencils Down and Stand Up! Kinesthetic Learning - Finding a Balance
Date: Saturday, August 8th, 2015 Time: 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Mattew Cotter (Sapporo Gakuin University)
The speaker will provide evidence of how a kinesthetic learner can be successful within the mainstream education system and beyond, through first hand experiences of the speaker's own life. In the following workshop participants will experience first hand English kinesthetic activities for use in primary through to university level classrooms and discuss ways of "tweaking" lessons to contain kinesthetic elements. We will also discuss ways to help facilitate understanding of these approaches with colleagues, supervisors and administrative staff.
Organization: Nagasaki Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Nagasaki JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1,000 yen
Venue: Arkas Sasebo, 2F Chu Kaigi Shitsu
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Nagasaki JALT
Email QR Code: