The Fourth Annual Oita JALT Language Teaching Symposium
Date: Saturday, October 3rd, 2015 Time: 3:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Speaker: To Be Determined: Calls for Proposals due September 25th
Oita Chapter JALT will be holding the Fourth Annual Oita Language Teaching Symposium on October 3rd, 2015. If you are interested in speaking at this event, we would like you to consider submitting a presentation proposal. Members and non-members alike are encouraged to submit. Presentations should be between 15 to 25 minutes long. You can present on the same topic that you are presenting on at the JALT International Conference in November. Proposals should include a tentative title (50 character max) and abstract (150 words max). Please send proposals by September 25th to email@example.com.
Organization: Oita Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Oita JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 500 yen
Venue: Holt Hall, Oita Kanaikeminami 1-5-1 Oita, Oita 870-0839 (map)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Oita JALT
Email QR Code: