International Educational Initiative:
(1) Painless Pronunciation (2) The Teacher's Bag of Tricks!
Date: Sunday, September 27th, 2015 Time: 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Michael Higgins (Yamaguchi Prefectural University), Marilyn Higgins (Yamaguchi University), Edana Mai (Speak English Academy)
Workshop 1 (starts at 1:00 pm): Painless pronunciation, want to work out the kinks in your students' English? Try the sound approach. The authors themselves will be there to share this method.
Workshop 2 (starts at 2:30): The teacher's bag of tricks! Learn how to build and maintain motivation, and engage learners in real communication.
Organization: International Educational Initiative
Cost: 1000 yen
Venue: Park Ave Bldg 2F Chuo 1-4-6 753-0074 Yamaguchi City (map)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact International Educational Initiative
Email QR Code: