ETJ East Tokyo:
ETJ Chiba September Online Workshop Teaching Young Learners Sounds of English as Foundation of Phonics and Beyond
Date: Sunday, September 27th, 2015 Time: 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: various facilitated by Yuco Kikuchi
Teaching English sounds is a big challenge in an EFL environment where learners meet once a week for an hour or so. However if the course design is carefully made and learners have enough exposure to English sounds through various activities, they will likely to acquire pretty good sounds and rhythm of English and have a great benefit for further learning in junior and high schools and beyond. In this pragmatic workshop, participants will experience a lot of fun and engaging listening activities for young learners.
Organization: ETJ East Tokyo (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ East Tokyo)
Cost: ETJ Members: 500 yen
Non-members: 1,000 yen for one day members free for online participants
Venue: Shin-Koiwa Chiku Center, 3rd floor Address: 2-17-1 Shin-Koiwa, Katsushika-ku Phone: 03-3653-7141 5-minute walk from JR Shin-Koiwa station
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ East Tokyo
Email QR Code:
Mobile phone: 070-6400-6464