Performance in Education SIG of JALT:
Speech, Drama, and Debate in Okinawa
Date: Saturday, October 31st, 2015 Time: 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Speaker: TBA; call for papers due September 30
This is a two-day language education conference and speech contest. The theme is Speech, Drama and Debate: Creating Bonds, Building Classroom Communities, Acquiring 21st Century Skills. This conference in the resort area of Okinawa will use newly-built facilities at Meio University. For details see the conference website.
Organization: Performance in Education Special Interest Group (formerly known as the Speech, Drama and Debate SIG), Japan Association for Language Teaching (Performance in Education SIG of JALT)
Venue: Meio University, Okinawa
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Performance in Education SIG of JALT
Email QR Code:
This event is co-sponsored by: