Cambridge English Language Assessment - JP004 (Luna International):
Speaking Assessment: examiner training with worldwide clout
Date: Sunday, October 11th, 2015 Time: 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
Speaker: Jim George, Team Leader for Cambridge English Language Assessment and owner of JP004
Professional development day-long session to train experienced and qualified teachers to be become Speaking Examiners (SEs). This workshop will cover the speaking tests for Cambridge First (FCE), Advanced (CAE) & Proficiency (CPE) - the Upper Main Suite of Cambridge English Language Assessment examinations for adults (CEFR levels B2, C1 & C2). The aims of the training session are: to make trainee examiners aware of the general responsibilities of a Cambridge English Language Assessment SE, likely problems/issues that may arise and how to manage them effectively; to familiarise trainee examiners with the procedure of the UMS Speaking tests; to give trainee examiners the opportunity to conduct practice Speaking tests; to standardise the assessment of First, Advanced, & Proficiency candidates: ensuring familiarity with Cambridge English Language Assessment criteria, with standards set by standardisation DVD, and making sure SEs are able to carry out accurate assessments in accordance with these; to give trainee examiners the opportunity to discuss and ask questions about all aspects of the above. Cambridge English Language Assessment Speaking Examiners must have: 3+ years relevant, recent, full time teaching experience; University degree; valid visa; EFL qualification preferred; non-native speakers may apply. For consideration please submit CV to: JIM GEORGE Cambridge English Language Assessment Team Leader, Luna International JP004, email@example.com tel/fax 0263-34-4481 Previously trained, but recently inactive, JP004 SEs welcome to re-train (50 per cent discount). All participants must pre-register & complete pre-training induction process (online). Max. number participants 16.
Cost: 10,000 yen
Venue: Gifu University - to be confirmed
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Cambridge English Language Assessment - JP004 (Luna International)
Email QR Code:
Email QR Code: