Adapting Websites and Games for the Classroom
Date: Saturday, October 10th, 2015 Time: 6:30 PM - 8:00 PM
Speaker: Stephen Case
This talk will present a series of ideas for adapting existing websites and games into task and communicative based lesson plans for both on and offline classrooms. It will also talk about how classroom management and feedback can work with these activities. The talk also promises to show and share a set of novel lesson plans for participants to use in their own classes.
Organization: Kitakyushu Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Kitakyushu JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1,000 yen
Venue: Wel Tobata, Kitakyushu (map)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Kitakyushu JALT
Email QR Code: