Lakeland College Japan:
3rd Annual Conference on Global Higher Education at Lakeland College Japan
Date: Saturday, June 4th, 2016 Time: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Speaker: Call for papers due January 24, 2016
Global higher education by its very nature is constantly evolving. University educators and administrators must find ways to accommodate changes in political pressures, institutional demands, demographics, technology, student needs, pedagogical trends, and countless other aspects of their schools. These challenges may occur over years but often arise with little warning. Please join us on June 4th, 2016 for a day of diverse perspectives exploring the development of education with a global perspective among higher education institutions in Japan and around the world.
Call for papers due
Dec 5, 2015 January 24, 2016
Extended deadline: January 24, 2016
Presentations should be on topics relevant to global higher education, such as global competency, education policy, foreign language education, classroom diversity, cross-cultural communication, international student advising, foreign student recruiting, study abroad, area studies, peace studies, labor studies, community building, environmental education, or other related issues. Please see the conference website for details.
Organization: Conference on Global Higher Education at Lakeland College Japan (Lakeland College Japan)
Cost: pre-registration 3500 yen
Venue: Lakeland College Japan, Shinjuku
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Lakeland College Japan
Email QR Code: