8th Annual NEAR Language Education Conference
Date: Saturday, June 11th, 2016 Time: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Call for papers due February 15, 2016
Join us in Niigata for the 8th annual NEAR Language Education Conference. The conference features more than 25 presentations on language learning and teaching by experts from across Japan and around Asia. See the conference website and call for papers for full details.
Organization: Niigata Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Niigata JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: 1500 yen
Non-members: 2000 yen (500 yen for students)
Venue: University of Niigata Prefecture (map)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Niigata JALT
Email QR Code: