The 2015 ELF Forum
Date: Sunday, October 25th, 2015 Time: 11:00 AM - 4:15 PM
Speaker: Several speakers
1. Dr. Nathanael Rudolph (Mukogawa Women’s University)
Title: Conceptualizing and Approaching Education for Glocal Interaction Beyond Essentialization: A Focus on Japan
2. Dr. Ayako Suzuki (Tamagawa University, College of Humanities)
Title: Welcome to the messy world of English: Towards a more transformative approach to English
Parallel Session speakers
a. Dara Langley
Title: Being smart with your smartphone
b. Corazon Kato
Title: ELF awareness in the classroom
c. Blagoja Dimoski
Title: Redefining listening comprehension in an ELF context
d. Brett Milliner & Travis Cote
Title: Training ELF teachers to create a more effective blended learning environment
e. Shigeko Shimazu
Title: How do Japanese students acquire English skills?
f. Arup Pandey
Title: Seven habits of a highly communicative ELF class
g. Daniel Worden
Title: Using Google Forms for homework assessment and monitoring
h. Paul McBride & Travis Cote
Title: Challenging the notion that ELF threatens academic standards
i. Michelangelo Magasic
Title: Film as an ELF text
Organization: Tamagawa University
Venue: Tamgawa University Tamagawa University Hall 2014, 6th floor Room 612, Tamagawagakuen, Machida, Tokyo, Japan 194-8610
Location: Machida City, Tokyo Metropolis, Japan
Add this to iCal
Add to Outlook
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Tamagawa University
Email QR Code: