Okayama JALT Monthly Meeting
Date: Saturday, November 14th, 2015 Time: 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Maurissa George, Ian Nakamura (Okayama University), Scott Gardner (Okayama University)
We will have three presentations: The first is on Building Academic Readiness in English Language Learners Best Practice. The second is about Working for Meaningful Communication in Interviews. And, the third is on Learning From Humor in Textbooks. It should be a great meeting so we hope to see you there.
Organization: Okayama Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Okayama JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 500 yen
Venue: Notre Dame Seishin University, Logos Hall, Room 7-2
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Okayama JALT
Email QR Code: