The Japan Association for Self-Access Learning:
Japan Association for Self-Access Learning Mini-Conference and Self-Access Centre Tour
Date: Saturday, December 12th, 2015 Time: 10:00 AM - 3:30 PM
Speaker: TBA; call for papers due October 25
This one-day conference is a chance for educators and administrators involved in self-access learning and running self-access centres to meet and discuss ideas. There will be a tour of the self-access facilities (VISTA ACT & VISTA SILC), various presentations and chance for discussion. For more details see the JASAL website.
Organization: The Japan Association for Self-Access Learning
Venue: Kanda Institute of Foreign Languages, Building 3, 5th floor Room 3-501, Kanda, Tokyo
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact The Japan Association for Self-Access Learning
Email QR Code: