Workshop for Teachers of young learners
Date: Sunday, November 15th, 2015 Time: 1:30 PM - 3:30 PM
Speaker: Various speakers
Support for teachers in elementary or preschools or for those who run their own classes and would like some fresh new and exciting ideas.
Warm up song: Diep and Nigel
Activities: Fukuko, Shoko
Discussion: Introducing Eiken to your students
Organization: Association of Childrens English Teachers (Fukuoka ACET)
Cost: 500 yen
Venue: Sichokakushitu, Amikasu building, Takamiya station
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Fukuoka ACET
Email QR Code: